Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First day... almost done!‏

I only have a few minutes to write. I'm supposed to tell you that I am alive, so... Guess what? I've survived. No tears today. Pretty awesome, huh? Today was a rush. It was go, go, go. They really don't waste time around this MTC. We were in the classroom within an hour. I really think that as long as I take this whole thing a day at a time, I will be just fine. Thank you so much for your support along with everyone else! Truly, you all have made the transition so nice and exciting. Dad kept on asking me, as he was getting ready to drop me off, if I was excited and/or nervous and I really wasn't either of them. Really. You will be happy to hear that as soon as I was on MTC grounds, I was SO excited! So, I'm good. I'm safe. I'm sane. I'm excited. I love you all so much and hope you all are happy and safe.

Could you pass this on to family, please? I got the emails from you and from Kristopher. I had to skim them really quickly though, we only have a few minutes to email you guys.

My pday will be thursdays, but not tomorrow, because it is the first week. So, I'll talk to you all in eight days!!All my love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment