Monday, February 14, 2011

Feliz, feliz, feliz‏

Amazing week!

We found a great family on Saturday and are excited for them. It´s so hard here to get the family all together at once (even if it is just a husband and wife), because the hubbies work all the time here! It will probably be a long time coming with a few of our families right now.

I have realized Heavenly Father`s help so much this past week. I find that I am so much more peaceful and less nervous lately. It´s not that I was ever fearful or super nervous before, but being immersed in a completely Spanish environment and being expected to teach is intimidating! I´ve never had a breakdown or moment of thinking "What am I doing here?" - not ONCE, but I usually just had to take a big breath and go for it, which was tough at times. It´s not any easier now, but I think that I´ve learned to trust in my God that much more. I know that I don´t know Spanish well at all, but I know that His Spirit will guide me and help me through anything and everything.

Out of time! AGGHH. SOrry
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment