Friday, November 18, 2011

Fast week‏

Well... this past week didn´t turn out like we were expecting, but it was still good.

Anibal and Jenifer are having a tougher time getting married than we had anticipated. We aren´t sure if he is actually divorced or not. Please keep praying for them. We´ll see how many baptisms we´ll have this weekend.

I forgot to tell you more about Hermana Ayala last week. She is taller than I am! My first comp that is. Crazy. And she´s gorgeous, so instead of the people on the street constantly and only looking at me, the looks are just about even between her and I. Too great. Time is flying with her, because we´re both happy and doing great. She´s a wonderful person. She hasn´t had the best rep in the mish, but I just don´t understand, because I haven´t seen any of the things that people have said before. That is why gossip is terrible.

I love teaching Anibal and Jenifer. They are so much more open-minded and deep-thinkers than the whole rest of the people that we normally teach. They challenge us and make us think more. I love it. It´s tougher for the members, because they are much more simple people, but I know that it is good for them. It just makes me realize how much different the mission must be for those who are serving in more educated areas, like the U.S. and such.

Well... I´m out of ideas ;)

Keep the faith.

Love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment