Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feliz Dia de Cariño/Feliz Dia San Valentín!!!‏

I was in the States yesterday... les explico... We got a call Sunday night saying that we had to be in the cap at 7:30 am the next day, because Hermana Garcia had to sign some documents for residency (or something like that). We left the house at 5:15and didn´t get there until 8:30 (I hate traffic... I haven´t had to deal with it AT ALL in any of my areas...). Those are just little sidenotes.. the real deal is that there were a group of 10 ish newbies that had to sign, but that had to go to a government place to do it, and we (their companions) had to stay behind in the office... or so we thought at first. We were going to have to wait for more than 5 hours... so they secretaries told us that we could go to the mall instead!!!! It was awesome. Hermana Winder´s (one of my comps from the CCM) comp had to be there, too, so while our comps went to sign... we went to the mall ;) Bad news... I hadn´t brought any money, because they hadn´t told us beforehand, and we don´t like walking around in the big city with a lot of cash or credit cards... But it was weird... Don´t worry... I knew Hermana Garcia was going to be way jealous, so I bought her a few nicnacs with the little money I had for Vday :)

We were visiting an investigator family for the second time on Sunday. We asked them if they had prayed to know if what we shared was true, if José Smith truly was a prophet... Nereda (the mom/wife) surprised us with a very upbeat
"Well... hermanas... I did! I asked and I got an answer..." You better believe that at this point we were almost jumping out of our seats.
"Really? And how did you feel youP answer was." "Well, he told me that it was good and that I should keep listening." We congratulated her and started talking about how asking God and not cualquier persona is the key to finding something out for yourself and then she said..."Well, I didn´t ask cualquier persona, sino someone really close to the things of God..." What!?!?! Yep.. my hopes fell down real quick... but we were grateful that she didn´t ask someone that would have told her to stop listening to us... hahaha.

Love you all! Don´t be baggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment