Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pictures :)‏









Hola, hola...

Fotos:
- A semi-view of La Mariposa and Amatitlan from the top of one of the member´s houses.
- One of my most favorite people. She´s a member and very pregnant right now! Gilda.
- Last tuesday we had a conference with ours and two other zones with one of the Quorum of the Seventy of the Church.. Elder Falabella. It was amazing and we learned a ton.
- Another "Blancy Fiesta" to celebrate 2 our district´s elders birthdays, Hna Wetzel´s year mark, and Blancy´s 17 year anniversary to ser miembro! Blancy is one of the most amazing women and she is in our ward :)
- We thought La Mariposa had hills... then we got to one of the elders´ area. It was psycho how steep the hills were... and an awesome view of Amatitlan. We did an Area Attack this past Saturday with the elders to invite some menos activos to church on sunday.
- Henry got baptized on Saturday!!! He´s the one on the left. He is incredible and we are so excited for him.
- One of the most amazing families I have ever met!!! We are teaching and working so hard with them right now. The familia Obregon. We have such high hopes for them. It is really hard to not spend 10 hours at their house, because they are so interested in everything and are the most friendly, interesting people.
- Their baby girl, Alejandra. I have never wanted to hold a kid more on my mission, but it´s a rule that we can´t (for many reasons). It´s been a lot easier than what I thought it would be, and I am definitely grateful for the rule, but she is the cutest thing EVER.

As you can tell, it´s just a big party over here all the time. There were a few disappointments this past week, but the good things, the faith, and the hope definitely outweigh everything. I´m learning a lot about agency, heartbreak, disappointment, pure intentions, and the love God has for each of us. I knew from the time that I left the CCM that I would probably not experience nearly as much heartbreak in my whole life than I would in the coming 16 months, and that is proving to be pretty true, but I´m also learning how to have faith and hope despite all the disappointment and hopelessness that seems to be all around. Life is fantastic!

EMAIL ME PICTURES. Por favor :)

Love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment