Sunday, March 6, 2011

¡Supresa!

Hola, hola.

Hermana Wetzel and I are still together in La Mariposa!!! We and almost everyone else were convinced that she was out! It was a very,very happy surprise. She felt like one more change would be just perfect. Everything is incredible and happy and hot and amazing. I "experienced" my first and second rains... but not really. I was inside both times for the whole duration of both. The rainy season is around the corner and it will be interesting. Apparently, no one wears boots here, just those little plastic, almost-nothing, clear shoes I guess. It´s going to be fun.

We had a baptism this past Saturday, Evelt. He is too great. El sabe todo and his testimony is incredible. He has definitely been through ridiculously hard times with his wife these past few years. His faith is so strong and he is ready and willing to do all that God requires.

I am developing a love for soccer. Weird. I know. I´m still terrible, but it´s a blast to play and watch. Especially here. I don´t think it will be nearly the same back in the States. We had a ward activity on Saturday and beforehand, we played soccer. All of the ward members who were watching were just going crazy. Every single person was so into it. It´s a blast.

We are working with so many people that are progressing really well right now. They are incredible. Especially one family. The husband has so much faith and always goes above and beyond with what we ask him to do. It´s always the most joyful thing to hear when your investigators tell you that they read and prayed. That´s all that it takes. Our workis nothing unless the people read and ask God for themselves.

Thanks for all the support, love and prayers!
Con amor,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment