Monday, May 9, 2011

7 or 49 more days?‏

Well,

We find out about changes next monday. They are the 18th. So, I may just have 7 more days in La Mariposa, or 49... we just have to wait and see.

I have to wait another week to find out where Anny is going! Ugh...

It was great to talk to everyone yesterday!

2 of the most humble, amazing women got baptized yesterday.

We have been without a phone since Wednesday, because it just completely died.

I get to see Hermana Wetzel tomorrow.

Gave my second talk in Sacrament yesterday (the first was when I had 2 weeks in the field).

A woman in the ward is trying to set me up with her son who gets back from his mission 2 months before me.

I love my recent converts.

Life is fantastic.

Thanks for the pictures Sara, President, Mom... ! Keep ém coming.

Ciera... I love you and you all will be in my prayers.

Love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment