Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DON´T WORRY ;)‏

Oh... what a week... and it´s still coming. There is just not a boring day on the mish.

We got robbed. DON´T WORRY! Everything is just fine. Someone stole our keys, but we are pretty positive that we know who it was, we got the locks changed, and they only took a few things. All is well. They took our cameras, hair straighteners, my (really, Mike Lemme´s - SORRY MIKE!) ipod, and a couple earrings of Hna Rizo. Luckily, that morning I had taken my memory card out of my camera and put it somewhere else, but Hna Rizo´s memory card is gone. That is sad, sad, sad. The whole 17 months of her mish were on there. I can tell it hurts her pretty bad, but we´re okay, calm, and happy. I´ll tell the story in full detail someday.. it´s a good one. But really... all is well!

We had an incredible visit with the Obregon last night. I just love, love, love them. We put a goal date for their baptism last night, so we´ll see :) They are just intensely incredible. I will definitely be coming back to Guatemala when they get sealed in the temple... if anyone would like to come with me.

We had divisions again. I went to El Esfuerzo in Escuintly. And it was amazingly hot! And amazing.

We find out about changes tonight. I don´t want to leave La Mariposa, but am ready for whatever and know it will be the right thing! Divisions really helped, because it reminded me that I will love wherever I am and whoever I am with and the people and everything... within minutes.

I hope everyone is happy and well. Sorry this is short!

Love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment