Monday, October 10, 2011

Blue, green, purple ankle.‏









2551 - Hermama Wetzel!!!! When we said goodbye....
2486 - My bday dinner that our sweet neighbors made for us, complete with a delicious cake :)
2553 - Hna Guaranda!
2568 - Our night on the town ;)
2571 - Self explanatory... I think
2580 - How we celebrated my year in the mish.. aye aye aye...
2593 - And you´d better believe that that is my comp with her not-broken-but-very-injured foot.

So.... we didn´t really work that much this week. On Tuesday, as we were finishing up our grocery shopping for Pday, Hna Guaranda fell and twisted her ankle. It got real bad real quick... swelled up a lot. She attempted to go out for the first day on Saturday, but before that I was just going out with a sister from the branch and another one would stay with Hna G... when it was possible. It´s a very small branch, so we don´t have a big pool of people to help us. Let´s just say that I studied A LOT this week :)

But it was a good week. Hna G and I did lots of bonding and talking, so it was fun. She was going a lot more crazy than I was though, because I got out a few times, but she just wanted to get to work!

We are so close to seeing the baptsim of Jeronimo. He has a few fears that we are trying to help him get over, because his testimony is so strong and we know he´s so close to being ready. He´s a widower of about 45 years. He´s hilarious... and talks A LOT. I have to interrupt him a lot ;) I´m getting real good at it... kind of. So, if you could include him in your prayers... that would be incredible.

Well... I don´t have much to say... just that I read more than 50 pages of Jesus the Christ these past few days... and I just love Him. I love learning about Him. He was/is absolutely incredible. I love feeling my testimony grow as I learn and testify of and rely on Him more every day. He lives. He loves us. He did all He did... for US. Our part in thanking Him is insignificant and so meesly in comparison, but He accepts it as long as we try our hardest to be obedient to all of His commandments.

Con much amor,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment