Monday, October 10, 2011

Frio!!‏ (October 3, 2011)

I think I'm going to get fatter here. We constantly are given food. I DON'T GET FULL... I don't know how it works, but I can eat and eat and still keep eating. I think it's because it's so cold here. In La Gomera, I would get so full so fast and just wanted to drink fluids all day.

I love my area. It's so small and cute. The members are great, but we need to work on this loving and serving each other thing. Everyone is very poor, more so than in La Gomera.

Things are good with Hna Guaranda. Did I mention how feisty she is? I'm definitely learning a lot about myself with her. I think Heavenly Father is giving me a piece of my own medicine, because she has some of my feisty qualities, but more in extreme. I am understanding a little bit more of what I must have been like with my other comps. But she is fantastic. She has so much love for the people and if someone falls well with her, she is willing to go way out of her way to help them. It's awesome.

General Conference was incredible. Thanks to my get-what-she-wants companion, we actually got to watch it in English, so that was a huge blessing. I just adore conference. I hate when it's over. BUT... we have a lot to learn and improve on for the next six months :)

With mucho mucho amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment