Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy‏

Help: does anyone have any hair loss tips... because I am still losing A TON. Luckily, I still have a good amount, but not nearly as much before :(

Jeronimo received the gift of the Holy Ghost and got confirmed a member of La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Días... it was VERY relieving and wonderful. Right afterwards, he went around the Sacrament meeting room (don´t worry, it´s pretty tiny) and shook everyone´s hands. It was a little out of the ordinary and maybe a tad unorthodox, but it made me soooo incredibly happy. He was just so happy and grateful to all of the members and their support and to God. It was beautiful.

We constantly find widowers here. It´s insane. Hna Guaranda says that it has been like this her whole mission, she doesn´t know why, but she promised me that once we aren´t together that I won´t be finding them like we are now at all... haha.

As always, one of our biggest hinderances is getting people to go to church, but we are bound and determined to help these people progress.

I feel like each week I have less and less to share, not because it was an uneventful week or anything, but maybe because missionary life is becoming more normal.... but it can´t be like that! I must recognize the miracles and blessings that are constantly being given. That is one gift that my companion has. She recognizes the most seemingly unnoticeable tender mercies. Her prayers are so specific and completely different every time. She remembers so many things that happened in the day, the people that are in need (even if just a little bit), and so much. I can´t even explain it. She is very unselfish. She would give all of her belongings away in an instant if someone was in need. Her love for the people is huge.

I hope that all are doing well. As always, thank you all so much for your love, support, thoughts, and prayers.

Love,
Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment