Saturday, March 10, 2012

A few changes...‏

First of all... please forgive me for not writing very much in these past couple of weeks. I´ll try to do better now....

Well.... I´m out of San Pedro. Changes are tomorrow. I´ll be in a different area for my very last change (6 weeks). Oh... and I might also be opening an area and training again.... President Brough REALLY does not want me getting baggy. This will probably be my hardest working change yet...

Normally, we would have found out about changes yesterday in the morning, but because of the way they are doing things now, all missionaries that will be training find out the Tuesday before (more than a week before the actual changes). I´ve known, but couldn´t get the nerve up to tell anyone in our branch. I´m actually incredibly calm about everything. I adore my area and my comp, but I know that they both need someone else, someone better.

Hermana Garcia will do an amazing job leading the area. I have had an absolute blast with her. We do so great together, but she´ll just see how much better she can and will be without me. I don´t know how much better I will do without her... but here goes. She is happy to be staying in San Pedro though (more than anything, because of her giant bed, haha).

I have no idea where I´ll be off to... could be the coast, mountains, or capital... I´ll let you know in about 7 days ;)

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment