Sunday, March 18, 2012

Too much to tell...‏



9779 - Hermana Garcia
9836 - My new comp, Hermana Pacheco and this is Hermana Pacheco`s first area... lucky, awesome girl.

Well.... are you ready?

I am in Tecpàn, Guatemala.

I`m in the legit mountains. It`s freezing. Tecpàn is pretty famous for the mayan ruins that are found there... We haven`t gone yet, but you`d better believe that they`re in our plans.

I`m in my fourth branch. The only ward that I have been in was my first area in La Mariposa. As far as I know, of the 15 areas that have sisters, only 3 are branches. I have been in every single one. The Lord must know that I don`t work well in wards or something... haha.

I am with Hermana Pacheco. She is from Honduras and is WONDERFUL. She is the complete, complete opposite of Hermana Garcia, but I love them both and we get along great.

Tecpàn has been a famously tough area. The elders that were here before did not help us out AT ALL. They only left us with one investigator and they were great about breaking rules, so we`re here making LOTS of changes.

I have seen the Lord`s hand SOOOO incredibly much in this past week. Not for one moment, have I felt nervous or discouraged. I feel so comfortable here. I know it`s where I`m supposed to be. President Brough was talking to us yesterday about how he makes the changes by what the Spirit tells him, then he talked specifically about me, using me as an example... he said that HE didn`t want to put me in a different area for my last change, but that the Lord wanted otherwise.

Our faith and hope are very high right now and I trust in the Lord. I have felt so incredibly good in these days and I know that he loves us and knows what He`s doing.

I love you all!
Hermana Marìn

No comments:

Post a Comment