Monday, November 29, 2010

Real world!‏

Hola!

Well, tonight is my last night in the CCM. We have said goodbye tohalf of our group (serving outside of Guatemala) today. That wastough. The rest of us (some that I have been with for 9 weeks 24/7 andothers that I have been with for six and three weeks) will split tomorrow and the next day. Crazy business. We will have a day of prepat the mission home, then they are sending us out to the real world. Just me and my comp. No teachers. No cafeteria. No 90 other amazing missionaries. No gated areas. No teachers or security to walk around.Okay... it{s not a nervous or scary thing. It{s different and soo exciting! I am so excited to finally help people. I{m so excited toget out and do what I have been training for constantly for the past 9weeks. I have seen so many amazing miracles, hardships, and blessings in these past nine weeks - locked up, so I can only imagine how much more tremendous all those things are going to be - for the next 16 months!! Crazy, I am 1/9 of the way done with the mission. That{s scary!

I have so much I need and want to do. You had better believe that I am going to work sooooo hard. And if you ever hear from me and I am sad, or losing motivation, or complaining, or ANYTHING negative or dumb, please, please, please tell me to kick it into gear! I neverwant to slack off. If I slack off for a moment, there might have been someone I could have invited to come to Christ and their life could have been changed, but I messed it up.

Whenever someone writes me, it would be amazing if you could a personal experience. Something that I could share with people - about blessings, faith, ANYTHING. Specific or general. Really, please. That would be amazing. Everyone and anyone. It{s hard saying goodbye to the latinas, because the chances of seeing them again is very low. It{ll be like that the whole mish, I{m sure. The cooks and CCM President surprised everyone with an amazing thanksgiving meal last thursday. It was incredible and made everyone soooooo happy.

But really, the provo MTC and this CCM have ruined me.I can eat SOOO much. It{s awesome and hilarious. Anny - could you somehow figure out Bishop Haderlie{s mailing address,por favor!? I love and miss you! Sorry this isn{t long. I don{t know when pdays are, but I think either mondays or tuesdays. We{ll see!

Con muchotototota amor,
Hna Marin!

No comments:

Post a Comment