Monday, June 20, 2011

Fotos!‏









For the courtesy and love of my comp and her camera... PICTURES!

5416 - Our zone with Pres and Sister Baldwin... our last time seeing them!
5398 - Sunset in La Gomera from the "backyard" of Fam Merida
5375 - DON´T BE TOO SCARED... it´s just some results of the mish... tan lines and bug bites... my feet are actually doing surprisingly well ;)
5369 - Ana´s baptism! One of the most incredible humble and sweet people I have ever met. I think they are my favorites from La Gomera... don´t worry, part of my mission goal is to get the Latinos to smile for pictures ;)
5428 - After a downpour :)
5421 - With Hna Baldwin

I realize that there are LOTS of things that you are not seeing from life in La Gomera, but there are very few occasions when we are able to take pictures... Plus, it´ll be lots easier when I have my own camera ;)

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment