Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Last email as Hermana Marìn‏

Well.....

Everything is good.

I`m calm. I feel good. Reading some emails right now made me a little emotional, but still no tears.

I know I`ve done well. I know that the Lord loves me. I am grateful for this year and a half that my Father has given me to serve Him.

When looking at what I`ve done, just using reason, it doesn`t seem to look like enough, but I know that our Father`s love, mercy, and forgiveness towards us is incomprehensible. I`ve learned a lot about forgiveness, but still have moments of awe... wondering how in the world our perfect, just, and flawless Father who has given us everything can forgive us... always. The big and the small things. He requires exact obedience, but forgives us when we mess up. I know that this time, these efforts, my heart, and everything that has occurred in this year and a half will be acceptable to Him... and that is incredible.

Thank you, to everyone, for all that you have done for me. Your thoughts, prayers, letters, emails, and support in whichever and whatever way. I know that the Lord has and will bless you for supporting His servants.

I cannot believe it`s over... truly, I can`t wrap my mind around it, but it`s okay.

I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know that it`s the only church in the world that has the priesthood authority of God. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God to restore His true church. We have a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, to lead and guide us in these days. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and we must read it and live its teachings in order to be happy here and live with our loving Father in Heaven. Jesus is the Christ. He is our Savior and Redeemer. He did EVERYTHING, so we could have a chance to live again and be saved and exalted. He is the only way. He only asks, but a tiny bit in return, and He accepts it. We must be obedient. To every commandment. We must have faith, repent, be baptized by a worthy Priesthood holder, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure, endure with all our might, until He says, "The Work is done."

I love my Father in Heaven and only hope that all who read this can make the determination to serve our God every day and be better.

All my love,
Hermana Marìn

No comments:

Post a Comment