Friday, April 13, 2012

Semana Santa‏ (April 10th)

Well... when I had found out that I wouldn`t be in La Antigua for semana santa, I was kind of bummed out, but then I got to Tecpàn and learned that after Antigua, it`s basically the biggest celebrating spot for the Semana Santa in Guate... who knows... but it was pretty crazy!!! I`ll show pictures once I get back that you`ll all just love. The people here are so dedicated and talented.

Currently, I am companions with Hna Searle (who I was with for 9 weeks in the MTC and CCM), because President Brough is rocking awesome and let us do divisions for TWO days!! Hna Pacheco is in the capital with Hna Montgomery (Hna Searle`s comp that will be taking her place as nurse this next week). It`s awesome. It`s so so different to be with someone who has a ton of time in the mish.... way too much fun. She`s just incredible. She has become an absolutely excellent missionary. I`m learning lots... why didn`t we ever have divisions before!?! She`s freezing, but very happy. haha

We had an amazing activity last week with the members, to motivate them to work in the Work here in Tecpàn and they all promised to do so... and we will have a baptism this saturday that is an eternal investigator that finally is taking the lunge!!! The miracles and tender mercies of the Lord are happening here.

Thanks for all the emails!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment