Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another change‏

Well, we find out if we have changes tonight. I don´t think we will, but who knows.

We went to Antigua. I didn´t buy a thing (sorry dad), but I´ll def be going a few more times before I finish. I saw Hermana Wetzel!!!! That´s the main reason I didn´t buy anything. We didn´t know if we´d see each other at the change meeting this Wednesday... so we had to say goodbye. It hurt LOTS. Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE goodbyes. But I think that I´m getting better at them... even though they still hurt real bad...especially with Hermama Wetzel.

I still have the awesome arm gunk. It´s a little better though... Istuck with the lime and sugar trick.. it actually seems to work pretty well. But the same fam gave me a cream to put on it, because the hydrocortizon doesn´t seem to be doing much :)

THANK YOU thank you thank you for all of the bday wishes. It was fun to read all the snippets.

Yesterday was great. Only our neighbors and one hermana in the branch knew it was my bday, so it was almost exactly how I wanted it..without anyone knowing. But our neighbors surprised us with an awesome dinner and cake. It was very very sweet.

Again... we had more disappointments this week. A baptism that didn´thappen. It was going to happen yesterday.. the best bday present ever... but she said she didn´t feel ready. It was tough. This area has been real tough. But the Lord blessed us with a few different fruits yesterday. More investigators in church.

We are also working with an incredible family. Family Corzo. A widow,2 sons, and a daughter in law. The widow is Adriana and she is incredible. Her life has been WAY too hard. Everyone we talk to knows and loves her and they all always tell us how hard her life has been. She´s the most humble and faithful person. She is constantly in pain and has horrible arthritis, but the first time we met with her, she went to Church and has now been two times in a row. She is wonderful and makes me want to be so much better.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment