Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WOW‏

Holy email overload!! This might just be my favorite email day of my mish yet. THank you thank you for your love, support, and emails! Thank you President, Aunty Puni, Fay, Abuelita, Goddess, mi Papá, Toph, Izy, y mi Mamá Guatemalteca. I have lots to read. Thank you thank you thank you.

This past week was a very good one. We had divisions... I didn´t get to go to La Mariposa, but I did go to El Esfuerzo in Escuintla for the second time and my third time with Hermana Manzanares. It was cool being with a latina comp again for a day.

I don´t feel like I have very much to share. We are working hard, but, as I´ve said before, the fruits aren´t as abundant or as easily grown here... But we are so positive and know our efforts are not in vain. One of our biggest challenges is just getting the people to attend church!!! It´s a big problem... especially when we aren´t in the two areas at the same time during church.

But know that things are great and we´re happy!

Love you all! I´ll try to write back :)

Hermana Marin

No comments:

Post a Comment