Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Marin Clan Growth and pics‏






Cool!!! This Marin fam is growin good!! WOOOOHOOOO.... Congrats everyone, especially Leslie, Kris, Izy, and Kaylie! I hope everyone is doing well (baby girl and Leslie!). Thanks for keeping me updated.

And thanks to everyone for the bday wishes. haha... cute.

Your eyes are not deceiving you in any of these pictures.
That´s our cute little bathroom... actually a lot better since we took down the curtain.
That´s our amazing view/perfect sky, weather everyday.
That´s a frog being rubbed againt my arm for the random disease (I don´t really think it´s a disease) that was once on my left arm, went away, and is now on my right arm :) This is one of the good old Guatemalan coast recipes for getting rid of whatever discolored skin problem someone might have. Last time, I used a different recipe, put sugar on a lime and rubbed it all over the skin, without washing it off, then slept like that all night :) Have I ever mentioned how much I love Guatemala?!?!?!

We saw some FRUITS!! The largest amount of investigators went to Church yesterday than in my whole time in La Gomera. It was very very happy. We found a ton of new people to teach this past week and now we´ve just got to keep the flow and help them all progress.

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment